NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Specialist Consultant (Licensed) $40.00 Per Hour
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitleBehavioral Specialist Consultant (Licensed) $40.00 Per Hour
Location33 State Avenue-1850C
NHS is paying $40 per hour for Licensed Behavior Specialists in Harrisburg and Carlisle!
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
POSITION DETAILSThe Licensed Behavior Specialist Consultant (LBSC) designs and directs the implementation of a behavior modification treatment plan. The LBSC supervises the TSS and collaborates with all of the members of a child's treatment team, including school staff, community program staff and family members. The LBSC MUST have experience with ABA, and positive behavior change strategies.
- Designing and directing the implementation of a behavior modification plan which is individualized to each child or adolescent and to family needs
- Identifying behavioral goals and intervention techniques, and recommending non-aversive behavioral change methods
- Using ABA techniques to change behavior
- Collecting data, designing data collection systems, and analyzing the data in order to make data based decisions regarding treatment
- Conducting FBA's
- Supervising TSS directly or in groups
- Collaborating with school staff, families and other treatment team members
After completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requisition Number: 26890
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Valid PA Behavior Specialist License or the ability to meet licensing requirement
- Master's Level Mental Health clinician with documented training in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with a team
- Experience with ABA and Autism is Required
- Valid PA Driver's License and access to reliable transportation