NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pest Control Technician
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitlePest Control Technician
Location4391 Sturbridge Drive-4700C
Shift1st Shift - no week-ends
NHS is looking for a Licensed/Certified Pest Control Technician to join our Harrisburg, PA Team.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- Responsible for maintaining pest control in various locations within the agency.
- Must hold valid Pest Control Certification/License
Requisition Number 28920
NHS is proud to be an EOE!
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must have Commerical Pesticide Applicator Certification or License
- NHS will pay for Pest Control Certification