NHS Human Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NHS Human Services, Inc.
Job TitleResidential Assistant
Location8044 Redstone Drive-1322C
Shift3rd Shift - with week-ends
Schedule-Week 1Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Friday,Saturday 11p-7a
Schedule-Week 2Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,wednesday,Saturday 11p-7a
NHS is currently seeking a Residential Assistant to join our NHS IDD division in our Harrisburg, PA location.
With a rich tradition spanning almost 50 years, NHS is at the forefront of providing care and services to people with special needs. Today NHS, through its subsidiaries, is a leading provider of community-based, non-profit education and human services. More than 10,000 employees provide care to almost 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, and Michigan. NHS has developed a unique continuum of care providing services in the areas of mental health, addictive diseases, education, foster care and permanency, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and many more specialized programs.
WHAT NHS HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
- The Residential Assistant interacts with and supports the individual in a variety of potential settings, including community, family or individual homes and generic community settings, as well as Adult Training Facilities (ATF).
- The position provides personal care, instruction, guidance, mentoring, companionship and support, often across a 24 hour period, according to the individual's Person Centered Plan/Individual Support Plan (ISP).
- The residential assistant provides a level of care that enhances the health, safety, dignity and contentment of every consumer served.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license
- High school diploma/GED preferred, although not required.
Apply Online: www.nhsonline.org/careers
Requisition Number: 27078
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com.
NHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!