Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical IT Pharmacy Analyst Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
This position is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, support and enhancement of Pharmacy applications within Vibra Long Term Acute Care and Acute Physical Rehabilitation Hospitals . The role configures and performs set-up of Pharmacy applications. Additionally the role supports communication, workflow documentation, and issue reporting between pharmacists, IT, vendor and departments. The role works in collaboration with the VP of Pharmacy to ensure IT initiatives are aligned with pharmacy operations. The position is responsible for identifying and evaluating technologies that will assist in workflow and enhanced clinical capabilities for pharmacy services in a multi-hospital system. Additionally the role is responsible for the implementation, analysis and problem resolution of pharmacy applications and other computer systems as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care or technology related field required.
- Minimum on one (1) year clinical IT experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with implementing pharmacy systems required.
- Must be able to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Must possess a valid, active drivers license.
- Position requires 75% travel or more.
- Pharmacist degree preferred.
- Experience with CPOE and MEDHOST clinical systems preferred
- Excellent Organizational skills, attention to detail and highly accurate work are essential.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.