Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Reference #: 11430
VibraLife is a Rehabilitation Center and Senior Living Community, and is the area's newest senior housing development, comprised of an assisted living facility with a secured memory care unit. Located in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, VibraLife is a beautiful, one-story, state-of-the-art facility that includes the Vibra Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living.
VibraLife of Mechanicsburg is seeking a Full Time Cook to join our team!
Responsible for performing a variety of duties necessary for the operation of the food service department. Maintains high standards of food quality, nutritional value of food, sanitation, safety and presents food in an appetizing manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a cook in lieu of education will be considered.
- Food handling certification as required by State regulations.
- Culinary arts training preferred.
- Two (2) years of food service experience preferred, including a minimum of one (1) year of experience cooking and working in an institutional setting.
- Therapeutic Diet experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with VibraLife.
Please complete an online application!