Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vibra Healthcare
Vibra Healthcare, a national operator of long term acute care (LTAC) hospitals and acute rehabilitation hospitals, is seeking a Full Time Corporate Accountant to join our team supporting our new Ernest Health hospitals!
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field of study required.
- One (1) year of experience in an accounting environment or related public accounting experience preferred.
- Experience in general ledger accounting, Excel spreadsheet creation, accrual accounting and lease accounting beneficial.
- Exemplifies Standards of Behavior.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Vibra Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.