Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Talent Development
at Vibra Healthcare
The Director of Talent Development is responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of integrated talent management and training strategies to increase employee engagement, knowledge and applicable job skills to maximize Vibra's human capital and improve hospital performance. This is a home based position with 50 to 70% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, human resources or related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years healthcare experience required.
- Minimum five (5) years of direct supervision and management experience at a senior level required.
- Proven communication, team-building and problem-solving skills required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation required.
- Graduate degree in organizational development, healthcare or related filed preferred.
- Previous experience in training and development preferred.
- Exemplifies Standards of Behavior.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.