Ritter Insurance Marketing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ritter Insurance Marketing
Ritter Insurance Marketing is an insurance brokerage firm focused on the rapidly expanding Senior Insurance Market. We are dedicated to providing unique and value-added services for our 23,000+ Independent General Agents. We are looking for a creative, energetic, results-oriented Editor/Lead Copywriter to add to our staff. Ritter Insurance Marketing is expanding rapidly and we’d love for you to be a part of our extensive growth!
The editor/lead copywriter directs the copywriters by leading the brainstorming, creating, and transforming of ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications and pamphlets. This role helps the copywriters express the Ritter voice through text for internet content, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail. The position also manages team workload and develops their skills while refining expertise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to promote the most effective message.
- Help oversee all marketing campaigns from production to completion.
- Work with design, digital, development, and sales teams to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Help direct copywriters.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 1 – 3 years of experience writing for the web.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management or oversight of small team (2 to 4 people)
- Experience with database tools and knowledge of Internet Technology.
- Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to art, design, graphics, and typography.
- Project and time management skills are essential.