Ritter Insurance Marketing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ritter Insurance Marketing
We are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to add to our expanding team. Ritter Insurance Marketing is expanding rapidly and we’d love for you to be a part of our extensive growth!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Conferring with Lead Graphic Designer to discuss and determine layout design.
- Developing graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and company logos.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements as needed.
- Preparing illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with Lead Graphic Designer, and making necessary changes.
- Using computer software to generate new images.
- Maintaining archive of images, photos, and previous work products.
- Preparing notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
Skill / Requirements
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design required.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with excellent skills in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Superior ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround time on projects is a necessity.
- Must have experience with HTML and CSS.
- Accepting of constructive criticism.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.