Ritter Insurance Marketing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JR Web Developer
at Ritter Insurance Marketing
Jr Web Developer
Ritter Insurance Marketing is an insurance brokerage firm focused on the rapidly expanding Senior Insurance Market and ACA Marketplace. We are dedicated to providing unique and value-added services for our 23,000+ Independent General Agents. We are looking for a web developer to add to our growing team. We’re looking for a team member to grow with us as our business and technology needs evolve. Here’s your chance to work with a team of professionals that will challenge you on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a frontend team member to maintain our family of web-properties. Meet with our Marketing department and help translate website goals into code. You will leverage technologies like GitHub, Jekyll, Hugo, bootstrap, jQuery and VueJS to achieve this. Light design work transitioning comps to pages.
This is an on-site position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Website development and maintenance within several technology stacks. Experience with static website generators is a plus (Jekyll/Hugo).
- Quickly translate website and/or project comps into working prototypes
- Interact with development team on all UI/UX aspects.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards with reusable UI perspective.
- Work with development and communications teams to develop strong user experiences for company and client users.
- Must have the ability to explain, and defend, all UI/UX decisions.
- 3+ years of proven UI/UX experience needed.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with links to online portfolios; dribbble, codepen.
- Working knowledge of social media best practices and technology integrations.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Working knowledge of the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Working knowledge of latest CSS specs, animation, and popular frameworks; Flexbox, CSS Grid, Bootstrap, Semantic UI.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- gulp, npm, yarn, webpack
- git workflows